Perfect 16 Retailer Program » How it Works
Perfect 16 Installation: How it Works
Once you submit an online Perfect 16 Retailer Lead Form, IQAir places a deposit on your IQAir account and sends you confirmation within 1 business day. Meanwhile, IQAir selects a qualified and trained IQAir Authorized Installer who begins the process of providing professional, high-quality service to your customer.
Step 1: EVALUATION
- IQAir schedules a Pre-Installation Evaluation directly with the homeowner (your customer).
- The IQAir Authorized Installer confirms the date and time for the pre-installation evaluation with IQAir.
- The IQAir Authorized Installer completes the pre-installation evaluation including an Air Quality Test and inspection of the homeowner’s HVAC system for compatibility, airflow or tonnage (this will determine which Perfect 16 model(s) are needed).
- The IQAir Authorized Installer immediately calls IQAir to report the results of the evaluation.
- IQAir updates you (the retailer) and the homeowner with preliminary results of evaluation.
- The IQAir Authorized Installer completes and sends the pre-installation evaluation form to IQAir via fax within 48 hours of the evaluation.
- The IQAir Authorized Installer provides IQAir with any estimates for mechanical ventilation (must be installed downstream from Perfect 16) and also supply side duct cleaning when applicable. Estimates for flexduct or non-encapsulated lined ductwork are not included.
- IQAir updates you (the retailer) and the homeowner with the final results of the evaluation.
Step 2: INSTALLATION
- Your customer’s Perfect 16 is shipped from IQAir directly to the IQAir Authorized Installer.
- The IQAir Authorized Installer confirms the date and time of actual installation with IQAir.
- The IQAir Authorized Installer prepares system(s) for installation at Authorized Installer’s shop.
- The IQAir Authorized Installer re-confirms the installation appointment with IQAir.
- Installation is performed according to Perfect 16 Installation Guide specifications provided by IQAir.
Step 3: TESTING AND VERIFICATION
- The IQAir Authorized Installer performs post-installation testing and verifies the installed system performance with a laser particle counter.
- The IQAir Authorized Installer fully completes the Perfect 16 owner’s certificate and sends a copy to IQAir by fax or email within 48 hours after the installation.
- On the day the installation is completed, IQAir informs you (the retailer) that the job is finished and bills you for the remaining balance. You must then collect the remaining balance from your customer, the homeowner.
- Payment to the IQAir Authorized Installer is made within 10 business days after receipt of owner’s certificate.
- The homeowner receives a completed Owner’s Certificate from IQAir via mail.